Monday, January 20, 2014

First few days at Julie's

I am relaxing and being very well taken care of!  Julie is encouraging me to take care of me and is giving me little projects to bust my yarn stash!

I gave the cow I made for Joe to Julie's daughter Maddie.  It wasn't as hard to give up as I thought it would be.  I did remove the piece of my heart from inside of it, Julie is going to hold onto it for me until I can give it to someone worthy.  I love that Maddie loves mini Mooster II!

I've power walked on the treadmill every day and am eating better.  I've lost a lb since being here.  I'm eating a lot less calories than I had been in Ohio!!

For any crocheters following me...  I brought my stash, and have made a facial scrubby, a washcloth, and started my c2c afghan.  Julie gave me a job today for a baby hat for a coworker's freshly born granddaughter :)

That's all for today, I'm so thankful to Julie for this opportunity.  She is one of the best heroes in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment