Saturday, August 20, 2016

Dating: No wonder you're single.


If you are online dating like so many other people are, you will find a great number of creeps. Please just don't be one of them.

I've gotten messages for hook ups, asked my bra size, asked my shoe size 😝, and told I'm the most beautiful woman on the planet, am I interested in a three way? Uh, no.

One thing that shocks me is that people are more than willing to be a creep nearly from the start. 

I guess that shouldn't shock me as much as the guys who are straight up ignorant, narcissistic, and racist.

The last one gets me most. When dating, confidence matters. But boiling to the worst point in your life and putting that within the first conversation is just stupid:
That is a real conversation, edited only to hide the individual's racist face. Actually, his pix looked ok. I don't respond to people if they don't look at least a little attractive. But those images are broken with his verbiage and anger.

This person is someone, from reading his profile, I wouldn't have thought would be so negative. He was born with a hearing disability, and his profile seemed very well spoken. I'm sure that he's been discrimated against, called names, teased, bullied, etc. but that doesn't give a person the right to pass on that hatred.

Muggers aren't all black. Not all loud cars belong to black people.

Before you date, really think about who you are, what you want, and how you present yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment